MOEBE is looking for a talented Design Intern to join our Copenhagen Office from February 2023
Application Deadline: 16.12.2022
About the Position
We are seeking a new intern with exceptionally strong design skills to assist in daily tasks related to the development of new products and graphic material. You should be able to collaborate with a range of design disciplines, and equally be able to take on individual tasks with initiative.
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the design team to assist in the development of new products both digitally and physically in our studio workshop.
- Help facilitate and plan photo and video shoots.
- Order product renders, edit photos and handle layouting of graphic materials such as newsletters, press releases and specification sheets.
We expect that you are
- Able to take initiative, be outgoing and open for a large range of tasks.
- A talented designer with a strong portfolio and an eye for graphic details.
- Have a structured and organised way of working.
- An experienced and confident user of Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
How to apply:
To apply please send a digital copy of your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com.
Please quote ‘’Design Internship’’ in the subject field of the email.
The application deadline is 16.12.2022 with interviews taking place the following week.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the position, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible
to work in Denmark.