About the Position
We are seeking a new intern with exceptionally strong design skills to assist in daily tasks related to the development of new products and graphic material. You should be able to collaborate with a range of design disciplines, and equally be able to take on individual tasks with initiative.
– Work in close collaboration with the rest of the design team to assist in the development of new products both digitally and physically in our studio workshop.
– Help facilitate and plan photo and video shoots.
– Order product renders, edit photos and handle layouting of graphic materials such as newsletters, press releases and specification sheets.
We expect that you are
– Able to take initiative, be outgoing and open for a large range of tasks.
– A talented designer with a strong portfolio and an eye for graphic details.
– Have a structured and organised way of working.
– An experienced and confident user of Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
How to apply
To apply please send a digital copy of your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote 'Design Internship' in the subject field of the email.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the position, please send an email to: email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in Denmark.